Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thnx Mr SkinOff...



here i would like to give my deepest gratitude and thanks to mr skinoff for editing my chptr 2 yesterday..hehehe then, i send my whole thesis to him and hopefully he can amend it and can gives some opinion regarding to my thesis...



so, mr skinoff, sorry to troublesome you with my thesis..but hopefully after reading my thesis, you can get overall picture of my researh work...then, you can expand your knowledge kan mr skinoff??? hehehehe



last but not least..THANK YOU!!!! Hope u are going to enjoy reading my thesis!!!!

2 comments:

skinoff said...

Your are almost welcome, just passed away (like apek said) and check your blog.. now your getting into blog huh :)

AnliZalein Cheah said...

hehehe thanx mr skinhead...i'll try to post my thesis to ur email..hehehehe yer laaa..im getting into blog now...hahaha