Sunday, June 3, 2007

S W E E T ~ E S C A P E

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....God help me!!! i want to get out of here ASAP!!!!


i cant stand anymore..not any second..I have reached my limit...7 years in UTM for me is unacceptable...i dont know for other people...but im talking bout me...


so, today im inspired to finish my thesis, do my thesis correction as much as i can do today..finish chapter 7,8 and 9 today...i have to...i need to!!!! or else im going to stuck here forever...no...dont want that happens....


wish me luck..i really need that luck...i have to create luck..well, we need to create luck right...??it wont come to you all by itself....


i wish i have a magic wand...

1 comment:

skinoff said...

lepak ar beranak pinak situ .. ok per jadik warnageraga UTM heh ;)Reminds me of The Island movie. Good Luck!