Saturday, June 16, 2007

GETTING THERE


im getting there..almost close to my final check point..just another 1-2 week(s) to go..cant wait to finish everything and pack my things back to kl...


hmm...about my internal examiner...i got an invitation from a friend to join them for BBQ party..n my internal examiner will be there..should i turn it down or should i go there???i think maybe i should go to that party, if we want to go to a battle, we should know our enemy first, right???so maybe i'll take this opportunity to meet my examiner, face to face, get along with him first, at least intro myself to him (even though he already knows he's going to be my examiner hehehe)...maybe he'll ask about my work in advance and i can prepare myself earlier to his un-answered question hehehe...im scared of him..he's my head of department and he's one of the most unwanted panel in my faculty...he likes to shoot people during students' project presentation..aiiyyaaarrrkkk!!!!!


wish me luck guys...lots of luck!!!

No comments: