Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another Delicious....


here is another delicious tom yam in JB...





this is anotehr delicious tom yam in Danga Bay, JB..the cook was Siamese, hmmm their 'kuah' was reeaaaallllyyy superb!!!!!! the price was RM5 per bowl..but u can ask them for xtra kuah..and i also enjoyed their kerabu mangga...hmm perrrggghhh wa cakap lu....terangkat!!!!!!!



Hehehe i think my blog after this will full with food..especially tom yam...heheheh my fav food hehehehehe....im looking for 'pecal'..i miss my aunt's pecal in sabak bernam...dont play2 haa.. her pecal is already in UK (because one of her daughter's friend ask my aunt to post the raw pecal to her hehehe) hehehehehe....hmm imagine haa..eat pecal with kang kung...then tempe...then tauhu...then taugeh...then beanstalk...then..peerrrggghhhh...add with some rice walauwei.......



if i can get her pecal pic i'll post in my blog..hahahaha

1 comment:

skinoff said...

I think you have a great talent in marketing the food especially 'mee' one. I always feel tempted to try all what you have promoted. sigh :D