Saturday, June 16, 2007

W O R R Y

This is my third entry for today..its not because i dont have other works to do..im not feeling 'ok'..im not feeling o 'f***ing' k!!!

the thing is, why cant i calm myself when my bf said he wanted to hang out with his friend?? Its not that im not allowing him to join his friend..it just that, i dont like it if they are hanging out in club..i know he wont do idiot things..i know he's not drinking or flirting with other girls, but i just dont like it..is it because im not open in this matter??there is some uneasy feelings in my heart..is it because i dont trust him? no..i trust him..i trust him..Jealousy...yes, im jealous with him...i envy him..he can spend time with his friends..he can have a good time..

when this thing happens, my mind always roll back to my ex..my ex didn’t like to tell me where did he go, with whom and he don’t want me to message him, call him while he’s hanging out with his friend… that’s y i was always pissed off with him..he’s too secretive..he always said to me, whatever happens between him and his friend are out of my concern..

but my current bf is too different from my ex..n i trust him more..but, whenever he said he wanted to hang out with his friend, my mind always think about what my ex had done to me those years…i should not too worry about him..unfortunately, i cant resist myself to have this ‘uneasy’ feelings inside me…


im worried about him

1 comment:

skinoff said...

why so worried? chill out. your bf need to take a break too ;) Understanding is the most important in relationship eventho it is hard to apply it :) take it easy