Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Im sorry dear..I cant..



This is the last msg i received in YM from my ex..im sorry, i have to censored his Yahoo ID..the thing is dear, i dont know whether there is still a space for u in my heart..i dont know whether i can love u like before..because, there's no more love for u from me..so sorry..im so sorry we have to end up like this..i never ask for it to happen between us..it's all up to you if u want to put all the blame on me, i accept it, but dont forget one thing dear, u r the one that influenced all my decision on that time..u r the one that pushed me away from u, it was not me..then, it is not easy to win me back..u hurt me once, and i forgave u, but now u hurt me twice, n if i forgive and come back to u, i think im making s**t in my life..once is enough..not twice..no more dear..im sorry..

2 comments:

skinoff said...

I really love this Script, can it be used for my next Film Kau Hilang Kunci dan Mangga Cinta Ku muhehehe

AnliZalein Cheah said...

hahahahahaha boleh boleh no hal..guna ler..hahahahaha