Sunday, July 29, 2007

tarraaaa....!!!!

As i pormised before..here is my first baby...my new lovely baby..and i love this baby sooooo much!!!!!! My baby is just look alike the one in this pic and i've tinted my baby's window with grey...




At first i dont have any plan to buy this baby, however, this baby has saved my life..i cant stand living with my aunt..she's a horrible person that will be the last person you want to live with in this world...i know she made up a story behind my back about my behaviour and why im buying a new car in rush...but, i just ignored it..and my parents know why i did this because they have watched my aunt's behaviour towards me in front of their own eyes..


forget bout my aunt..even though i just work for about 3 weeks, im glad i manage to buy this car..and i can live happily ever after with my parents in sepang and i dont have to face that dragon anymore!!!! hahahaha....


what should i call my baby???hmmm what do u think??can u suggest to me??i want to name my baby....if you do have any idea, just comment it k...



1 comment:

giĆ² said...

nice to hear that you don't have to stay anymore in a place that you don't like ^_^

enjoy your baby :)