Wednesday, August 15, 2007

You Got Me!!!!

something to share...last 2 days, i was punked by my superior...it was 10 oclock in the morning, suddenly i got a call from my superior telling me that the CEO wants to meet me in Meeting Room 1...i was surprised..everything came and mixed like 'rojak' in my head..along the way to that meeting room, i kept thinking what went wrong with my work, why my CEO wanted to see me...i was just about two months here and if anything goes wrong, im a dead meat...i think, my heart was thumping and i was barely breathing...


when i reached the meeting room, i prayed a lot...and my both hands were shivered..and i pulled the door knob and slowly enter the meeting room with a notebook (diary) in my hand...what was happened???!!!!


Actually, my superior called me to come to that meeting room to join them eating some refereshment ha!ha!ha!..they kept laughing at me because i looked like a dead girl with a notebook in my hand!!! i was punked by them!!!! ha ha ha...my superioir said, since im a new staff, it is compulsory for them to bully the new staff he he he...


and since then, whenever we had meeting, my superior kept saying to me, "shikin, ceo nak datang" hehehehe....so..this is the funniest thing ever happened to me as a new staff here...hehehe

3 comments:

skinoff said...

hahahha sian u kena ragging by senior staff :D ke CEO nak tambah orang pompuan baru kot :D

AnliZalein Cheah said...

hahahaha..itulaaa diorg kenekan i..hampess kelapa ajer..

giĆ² said...

haha... it's very funny :D