Tuesday, July 10, 2007

1st day working

hmm i just started my 1st day yesterday..at 1st, they ask me to report duty on 2nd of July, but since they didnt finish issuing offer letter to me, then they asked me to start on 9th of july..so i had 1 week vacation at my parents house n becoming my sister's driver to her school..


1st time stepped into MIMOS office, i was nervous, scared..hmm feeling that i might cant do my work..feel that it's going to be a hard task for me..because i never have any working experience since my bachelor degree..afraid to get along with the expertise..every negative feeling was popped into my mind...but then, when i started introduce myself in front of my colleuges and bosses, ive gained some confidence and wanted to be part of them...it's a good sign..


my 1st day was filled with non-engineering work..hehehe..where to get my temporary pass..settling all the documents...getting my email domain..i-vest machine registration and everything...the HR guy said that, they are going to organize an orientation day for new employees, maybe another 2 or 3 weeks..


and for my 1st day, i always get lost from one building to another building, from 1 dept to another dept..and i also get lost to surau..n i cant remember how to get back to my own dept!!!! hahahaha


the most important thing is,im now in kl..that's a relief...n i cant wait to spend more time with my friends and my hearttrob..hmm...


anyone has watched 'Transformer'? well, please give me some review k..i cant wait to watch it too....im going to hehehe...

2 comments:

skinoff said...

wow after long time staying in JB now u r back to KL yah, good to heard that, bila nak kuar gk wayang sama2 hahhah sure bf u bengkek tgk msg ni kan :)

AnliZalein Cheah said...

tgk wayang eh?? u belanjer laa..hahaha buleh?