Thursday, May 31, 2007

I C A N ' T B R E A T H E ! ! !

it's been so long i havent update my blog...im so tight rigth now..i cant even breathe normally now..im too panic..panic with my thesis..DAMN!!!!


it was 3rd time (if im not mistaken!!) my prof rejected my thesis..n i have to redo the thesis correction..n some more, i still didnt touch my application yet..i think i'll reuse any available application for my project demo laa...what to do? im soooooo lucky to have this fussy supervisor...damn lucky yeah???


forget my thesis correction..well today, i just login to ym..i think i havent login for a very long time..thanks to my fucking thesis!!!!...last time, i had a myspace account, but i think end of april this year i deleted my account..i didnt know whether it was a brilliant idea..but sometimes i feel regret on what i had done..but half of mine says i should...hehehe but it's ok...then today, when i was online, i found my old buddy ( i knew him from myspace), mr SkinOff hehehehe it was quite surprise to meet him coincidently in ym..he was a very very very busy man..always busy 24/7..sometimes he slept in his office..what a very hardworking man is he...n i wonder, what a lonely wife to have him..ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...well good and hard work must come with a good pay right??? hehe who's that lucky girl can have his money???? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha sorry...just teasing u my friend...wish u all the best man!!!


n today..as usual..i'll continue correcting my thesis until my supervisor satisfied with it..but at least i manage to finish all work excluding the application demonstration prototype only..hmm last week i went to my fren's wedding..here i attach their wedding photo..what a beautiful couple they are...good luck and wish u guys a happy marriage k!!!! cant wait for ur baby...hehehehehe





till then k..i need to do my work now..later i'll update my blog..i'll try to update it...luv u all...

1 comment:

skinoff said...

i luv u too hehe .. good blog.. bila nak naik pelamin weh .. asyik crypto je keje